Monday 28 August 2017

Sunny Staithes

Afternoon from England, UK !!

On Sunday 27th August 2017 my family and I went to Staithes, on the East Coast of North Yorkshire, England, UK.  Here are some of the pictures from our adventures and my tea bag leavings yesterday.

 Some of the iconic views of Staithes also, the center middle picture, is of a dog and his owner. The dog having been in such a hurry when we were going down this little snicket or slipway back to the carpark couldn't wait to get back home he rushed past us getting so frustrated! Bless him! The dog in the picture at the bottom seemed in such an apt pose that I had to put them on my blog (have to say them as I don't like calling any living thing it!) ... A tea bag offering was given to the lady on the bench next to! :)
More sights of Staithes and a sign with 'Kippers Corner' that I just loved! also the Cod and Lobster pub down in the village/town.

If you are the owners of either of the doggies and you see this please comment! :D and say hello!

Blessings! Rae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com