Monday 28 August 2017

Memories of Runswick Bay

Hello!

Yesterday we also went to Runswick bay as my mum wanted to reinact a picture of my Grandmother on the beach/sea front in the little town. Having come back home we were out by a few meters with her not bringing the photo with us! ... We never did find the building that was once Greystones B and B. If you are from or know Runswick let me know by email on : raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com also here are some pictures of the area.

A short post but some good pictures of our outing, another doggie we found whilst dropping tea bag offerings and being amused by the quaint little toilets (I know how awful it is me saying that!), the steep steps and slope. The doggie is Harvey! I actually remembered a name! So there you go Harvey your famous along with the other two doggies but they didn't tell me their names!!! 

The slip way and RNLI boat station.  Again if you are Harvey's owners do pop by and say hi on my email at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com!

Bright Blessings, Rae x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com