Saturday 12 August 2017

Dammit Google!

Hello people!

For some bizzare reason after doing 4 or more plus months of blogging and emailing, google has locked my out of my www.teaandbooklady.blogspot.com account as well as multiple emails.

So I am having to use a whole new blog and email address! Not to mention it's wiped out multiple other accounts even my randomrae6 email address! So frustrating!! If you know how on earth I can get them all back please do let me know!!

I can still be found at the following and also I've added my new contact email address...

Instagram: @GreenGingerFae

Email: raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Rae-the-Random-Scoper-Blogger-1807124396210100/ (yes that is me in the picture, shock horror!)

If you would like to know about my previous adventures please check out the old blog at www.teaandbooklady.blogspot.com

Hope alls well at your ends! :D

Rae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com