Tuesday 22 August 2017

DEDICATION POST #1

Hello!

I am going to be doing a dedication post a few times a week if I can keep up with it or at least WILL TRY TO! ...  Where I dedicate a blog post to a person that's given me so much inspiration it is unreal! ... The first one being... (along with a Bio if I can get one)

INTRODUCING THE LOVELY, THE CREATIVLY BRILLIANT - Julie Jordan-Scott! 

 
🌟 Julie JordanScott 🌟 #5for5BrainDump Creator
@JulieJordanScott
<3's on Periscope App: 5,864,321
 
Word-Love Warrior Inspiring Your Artistic Rebirth: The World is Waiting for Your Words - End Your Blocks Get alerts here: 5for5BrainDump.Weebly.com <--
 
Build Mometum with Your #Writing: #EndWritersBlock #teach #inspire
 Her latest scope on Periscope:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com