Sunday 13 August 2017

Starting Afresh...

Hello Strangers!

Today I am hopefully going to be going around the town of Easingwold up here in North Yorks, England UK. Distributing or rather placing little offerings like I have done, this time with my new blog and email on hoping to get some response from a kind stranger hoping they'd enjoy the gifts...

So if you are from this area and ever see me carrying this bag on my rather sticker filled bike with pan-yards (ok, is that how you spell the big bags on the back of one's bike??)

The bag! Bought from Zebramingo (Kristel) ZebraMingo LOVE that name! :D Click the link to view her website!

 I also collect post cards so if you would ever like to send me one my address will be at the bottom! :D  But here's one part of my collection on my walls!!
If you'd like to reply to any gifts that you find laying about or find or just wish to send me a postcard or letter. Please do be nice! My address is:

Rae Hewitt 
P O BOX 83
YORK,
YO61 3YT
ENGLAND
UK

Or you can always email me on: raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com 


Bright Blessings! 

Rae x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com